Procedure to determine workability of fresh concrete by compacting factor test. i) The sample of concrete is placed in the upper hopper up to the brim. ii) The trap-door is opened so that the concrete falls into the lower hopper. iii) The trap-door of the lower hopper ...
Fresh Concrete Compacting Factor Test Apparatus Compaction Get Latest Price Min. Order / Reference FOB Price 1 0 US $400-700 / 0 Contact Now Company Profile Hangzhou Civit Instrument Equipment Co., Ltd ...
IS 456-2000 suggests that in the "very low" category of workability, where strict control is necessary as for pavement quality concrete, workability should be determined by compacting factor apparatus. A value of 0.75 to 0.80 of compacting factor should be
Sika Concrete Handbook The k-Value (Extract from EN 206-1). 27 …Self-compacting Concrete ( SCC). 41 …. e "Green" concrete.Newly placed and compacted, stable, before the …. up approximately 80 % of the weight and 70–75 % of the volume. Opti- …»More detailed
Concrete structures miscellaneous Easy Questions Concrete Structures Concrete structures miscellaneous Maximum possible value of Compacting Factor for fresh (green) concrete is: 0.5 1.0 1.5 2.0 Correct Option: A 0.5 Previous Question Post your Comment ...
· The compaction factor test is conducted to determine the workability of concrete. Normally we use slump test on the construction site but it does not give accurate results for the low workability of concrete when the slump is less than 50mm. Recommended Slump ...
To determination the compacting factor of freshly mixed concrete with admixture APPARATUS REQUIRED: Compaction factor apparatus, platform type balance, trowel, hand scoop, tamping rod, measuring jar, e.t.c..,
quantity / Compaction Factor value for DBM or BC / Loose thickness of DBM or BC Layer In this article we shall discuss three important points about Dense Bituminous Macadam (DBM) or Bituminous Concrete (BC) 1- How can we calculate the 2 ...
View Fresh Concrete - 6.ppt from CIVIL ENGI 0941732 at University of Jordan. Fresh Concrete Materials of Construction Dr. TALEB M. AL-ROUSAN Introduction Long term
[0.5] [1.0] [1.5] [2.0] 9 people answered this MCQ question 1 is the answer among 0.5,1.0,1.5,2.0 for the mcq Maximum possible value of Compacting Factor for fresh (green) concrete is 2 Answer and explanations You don''t need to login to post your comment
· The range of results of each these tests indicates the suitable uses of concrete work. The slump and compacting factor test values shown below are of concretes with 20mm or 40mm maximum size of aggregates. Degree of workability. Slump (mm) Compacting factor. Use for which concrete is suitable. Small apparatus.
· Compaction factor test is conducted to determine the workability of the concrete. Compaction factor test is a lab test and is generally conducted on concrete samples having very low workability. Concrete is designed for a particular strength. The total structural ...
Solved Expert Answer to Q.4 Maximum possible value of Compacting Factor for fresh (green) concrete is: (A) 0.5 (B) 1.0 (C) 1.5 (D) 2.0 Q.5 As per IS 800:2007, the cro Q.4 Maximum possible value of Compacting Factor for fres Home - Q&A - Engineering
design rules, specific gravity of fresh concrete γ = 25 kN/m³, temperature of fresh concrete T = 15, end of solidification tE = 5 h 2.2 Formwork pressure with application of SCC Using SCC, the calculation basing on normal concrete are not valid any more. The
Compaction Factor Apparatus for determining the workability of fresh concrete, You can get more details about from mobile site on m.alibaba Port: Tianjin Payment Terms: T/T,Western Union, Supply Ability: 100 Set/Sets per Day
The maximum possible value of Compacting factor for fresh (green) concrete is considered to be 1 theoretically, but lets look into it in a pragmatic way: CF = wt. of partially compacted concrete/ wt. of fully compacted concrete Now what it signifies is,
Compaction Factor Apparatus for Workability of Fresh Concrete, Find Details about Standard Compaction Factor Apparatus, Compaction Coefficient Tester from Compaction Factor Apparatus for Workability of Fresh Concrete - Cangzhou Oubeiruike Instrument And
· The compaction factor for the test is calculated by dividing the value of partially compacted concrete by the value of fully compacted concrete. i.e Compaction Factor = W1/W2
· The compacting factor lies between 0.8 to 0.92 for the normal range of concrete. For concrete which has low workability for which slump test is not suitable then the compaction factor test is used and this test is conducted in the laboratory.
By dividing the value of partially compacted concrete by the value of fully compacted concrete, the compaction factor is calculated and to the nearest second decimal place, it shall normally be stated. Compaction factor = (W1-W) / (W2-W) Comments (0) 1 0 ...
The compaction factor test is carried out to measure the degree of workability of fresh concrete with regard to the internal energy required for compacting concrete thoroughly.. The compacting factor test is used to find out the low workability of concrete. it is a fact that the slump cone test of concrete is not given accurate results for the low workability of concrete when the slump is 50mm.
Question: Maximum possible value of compacting factor for fresh (green) concrete is: 1 0.5 2 1.0 3 1.5 4 2.0 Answer: Option 2 Workspace Report Subscribe Notify of ...
Strength Concrete demands augmented knowledge of properties such as yield value and plastic viscosity for successful application of the product. Keywords: SCC, self compacting, fresh concrete ...
Page 5 of 7 > compaction of concreteSurface Vibrators Surface vibrators are applied to the top surface of concrete and act downwards from there. They are very useful for compacting slabs, industrial floors, road pavements, and similar flat surfaces. They also aid in
· (ii) Compacting Factor Test:-This test is usually used in laboratory and determines the workability of fresh concrete when size is about 40 mm maximum. The test is carried out as per specification of IS: 1199-1959. Apparatus Required:-(a) Compacting Factor
Fresh Concrete 03- Compacting Factor Test Related Videos 1:18 Absolutely horrifying video of the explosion in Beirut. video credit:@karim_jovian The Civil Engineers 3.6K views · ...
Compaction Factor Test - Workability Test Of Fresh Concrete
Workability is a one of the properties of fresh concrete material composition. In another words, workability means the convenience of placement and workable concrete means the concrete which may be placed and can be compacted easily with none
· Compacting factor apparatus PROCEDURE The sample of concrete is placed in the upper hopper upto the brim. The trap-door is opened so that the concrete falls into the lower hopper. The trap-door of the lower hopper is opened and the concrete is allowed to fall
As the value of slump increases, the value of compacting factor also increases, identified the low to high slump value of concrete. Advantages of slump in concrete test Advantages of slump in concrete- concrete slump test as simple and easy field method than any other workability, this test can be performed at the construction site as well as in the laboratory.
· Concrete technology
· The maximum possible value of Compacting factor for fresh (green) concrete is considered to be 1 theoretically, but lets look into it in a pragmatic way: CF = wt. of partially compacted concrete/ wt. of fully compacted concrete Now what it signifies is,
Compacting Factor Test LEE CHUN YEE 0321748 YEE ALGEL 0315890 YONG BOON XIONG 0321754 GAN JET FOONG 0315998 KHOO XIN YEE 0316180 HII PAI LING 0320598 Aim: To study the workability of concrete. Apparatus Required: (a) Compacting
For the normal range of concrete the compaction factor lies between (0.8 – 0.92 ). The value of compactness factor tells us that the workability of concrete is Low but the slump value tells us that the workability is Medium.
· Compaction factor of the concrete = The Compaction factor values ranges from 0.7 to 0.95.